Healthcare Data Matters. (“HDM,” “we,” “us,” or “our” herein), owns and operates the website, its features and other services. When you visit the website, https://healthcaredatamatters.com/,
If you disagree with any part of the Terms, you may not use this website. We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including without limitation ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
OWNERSHIP; LICENSE TO USE OUR WEBSITE
The website, all written content prepared and posted on the website, and the website design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics, as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on our website (collectively, “Our Content”) are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights under the United States and foreign laws and international conventions. All rights reserved.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under the Terms, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access our website. No material from the website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of HDM. Except as otherwise indicated on this site and except for the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this site, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are proprietary to HDM.
You agree that when using the website, you will not:
- Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any of the Our Content or notices on the website;
- Introduce into the website any virus, rogue program, time bomb, drop dead device, back door, trojan horse, worm or other malicious or destructive code, software routines, denial of service attack, or equipment components designed to permit unauthorized access to the Site, or to otherwise harm other users, Our Content, or any third parties, or perform any such actions;
- Use the website to commit fraud or conduct other unlawful activities;
- Copy, modify, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to learn the source code, structure, or ideas upon which the website is based;
- Use any bot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the website for any reason;
- Use any Our Content made available through the website in any manner that misappropriates any trade secret or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Decrypt, transfer, frame, display, or translate (except translations for personal use) any part of the website; or
- Connect to or access any HDM computer system or network without authorization.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall HDM be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to access or use, this website, even if HDM or a HDM authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall HDM have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for accessing or using this site. Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or administered by us. HDM has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services referenced herein.
THE INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, HDM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES. HDM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HDM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU, AND NOT HDM, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Where that is the case, to the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to 90 days from the date of access.
All claims, disputes or disagreements which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or in any way relating to your use of this site and any and all other HDM site(s), shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in the State of Texas. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use this website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop accessing or using this website.