Automated Prediction of Cardiorespiratory Deterioration Events in Single Ventricle Patients
October 1st, 2020
Craig Rusin, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital
- Associate Professor of Computational Applied Math, Rice University
- CTO and co-founder of Medical Informatics Corp.
Learn about the variables that were hardest to obtain and the methods to collect the data for the multi-site study.
Some of the topics Dr. Rusin discussed during this session:
- How he and his team captured 900,000 hours of data during the multi-center study
- The ability to predict cardiorespiratory deterioration 1-2 hours in advance
- Providing an early warning to staff to help improve outcomes in this high-risk patient population
PREVIEW CLIPS FROM THE WEBINAR
Click on a video below to watch.
Capturing 900,000 Hours of Data
Predicting Cardiorespiratory Deterioration 1-2 Hours in Advance