Neonatal Hemodynamics: Improving Care through Diagnostic Precision
December 8th, 2020
Danielle Rios, MD, MS
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics - Neonatology
- Neonatal Hemodynamics Faculty
- University of Iowa Healthcare
Hear how the neonatal hemodynamics specialty is growing and evolving and what is next for research in the field.
During her presentation Dr. Rios discussed:
- How TnECHO helps detect deterioration not visible in the EMR
- The ability to access all physiologic data to expedite consultation
- Looking beyond the symptoms to achieve focused and targeted cardiovascular care
PREVIEW CLIPS FROM THE WEBINAR
Click on a video below to watch.
From Symptoms to Precision - How Access to all Physiologic Data Impacts Care
Beyond the EMR - How Access to ALL Physiologic Data Can Expedite Consultation
How TnECHO Helps Detect Deterioration Not Visible in EMR