Saving Baby Brains with Sedation Management Analytics
February 2, 2021
Barbara-Jo Achuff, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine
- Attending Physician, Department of Critical Care Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital
Learn about how visual analytics tools for sedation management helped create a virtual rounding program during the pandemic.
Some of the key topics Dr. Achuff discussed during her session:
- How sedation visual analytics has saved baby brains
- Daily virtual rounding at TCH and how that supports clinical distancing during the pandemic
- Visual sedation analytics in action with a live demo
PREVIEW CLIPS FROM THE WEBINAR
Click on a video below to watch.
Going Beyond Best Practices to Daily Automated Analytics
See Live Demo of Visual Sedation Analytics in Action
Live Demo of Daily Virtual Rounding to Support Clinical Distancing & Expedite Care
What About the Outcomes? How Sedation Visual Analytics has Saved Baby Brains
Beyond Sedation and COVID to Expediting Algorithms and Patient-Centered Care
Where Does the Data Feeding the Remote Monitoring & Analytics Come From